Bureau International Jeunesse* (BIJ) is looking for a social media and online campaign manager for the Erasmus+ Strategic Partnership – Democracy Reloading.
We are looking for an expert with experience in social media management (including paid advertisements) and online community management who could support us with one day work per week in April, May, June and September, October. The task is to promote this online platform (Toolkit), the Democracy Reloading activities, and to develop the social media presence and community of followers (Facebook and maybe Instagram). We provide visual tools and promotion videos, however the work may include the production of further tools (short interviews, articles, images, photos etc.) so some photo/video editor competence would also be an asset. For more details please download the detailed call: Call for socila media campaign manager BIJ
What do we offer to the social media manager?
– The social media manager can work remotely from anywhere in Europe.
– A agreement of 6.400€ starting from 01st of March 2021 till 31st of October 2021(1 working day/month to work from 01st of April till 30th of June and from 01st September to 31st of October 2021 so 320€ x 4 days x 5 months).
– BIJ has created a Facebook page for Democracy Reloading and will provide a budget for social media reach out activities
– BIJ will provide communication materials such as social Medias banners, video promotion, tutorial for the toolkit, graphic charter, posters, logos and content material to publish.
– BIJ will provide access to the online Toolkit so the manager can study it properly in order to design the most optimal social media campaign.
Main requirements- desired skills and profile
1. The ability to design and implement a dynamic online campaign adapted to the specific target audiences (municipalities), that reflects the values of Democracy Reloading as well as the European context in which the program fits;
2. The ability to create an engaging narrative around the Toolkit and the experiences lived through it, involving Toolkit users (practitioners) and participants of Democracy Reloading activities,
3. The ability to create a social media campaign strategy covering the contract period,
4. The ability to support national promotion activities of the member agencies of Democracy Reloading Partnership,
4. To have proven experience in:
- The establishment of a social media communication strategy focused on specific product or program;
- The creation and maintenance of online community of followers;
- Be fluent in English (spoken and written )
How to apply?
Applicants should send a CV including information about their experiences in developing online social media campaigns to Laszlo Földi Laszlo.email@example.com by max 14/03/2021. The applicants should also provide a motivation letter and a sample or link(s) to campaigns, website, and blogs. Application deadline is 14/03/2021. Short-listed candidates will be interviewed on 25 and 26/03 and the final answer for selection will be given on Monday 29/03/21 in order to start working from 01/04/2021.
*National Youth Agency for Erasmus+ and European Solidarity Corps programmes in the Wallonia-Brussels Federation. BIJ manages international non-formal education programs for young people in Wallonia and Brussels.