The Finish Erasmus+ Youth agency is organising a study visit on 12-16 December in the magnificent winter Helsinki, Finland. The purpose of the study visit is to get to know the Finnish youth sector and youth participation work in Finland, especially in the municipal field and locally. The Study Visit seeks to involve and invite various actors and stakeholders of youth work, youth participation and the inclusion sector from practice, policy and research from all over Europe. It is recommended for youth workers, youth project managers, youth policy makers, representatives of youth organizations that work at the local level, municipal staff and municipal decision makers, representatives of the local youth councils.
Aims & objectives of the Study Visit
- Visits to various organisations related to the participation of young people
- Getting to know the situation in Finland regarding the participation of young people at the local level
- Learning about successes in youth participation in Finland and in Finnish municipalities
- Hearing about participants’ successes in youth participation in their own countries
- Getting to know municipalities’ youth participation work
- Meeting the relevant stakeholders
If you are interested you can apply here on SALTO until the 25th September 2022.