Youth 4 Democracy Training Course
Democracy Reloading organises training course for young persons who want to make a change in the local community.
The purpose of the training course is to get know on how young people can have more impact on the immediate living environment and make their voice heard.
What can you expect from the training?
- To meet 29 other young people who are interested to learn more about youth participation on a local level.
- To learn from other young Europeans how to work together with local communities and local municipalities.
- To learn how to get more knowledge about your local context and understand the obstacles and opportunities within it.
- Develop your personal skills for getting more involved in democratic youth participation in decision-making.
- To learn how to use the Erasmus+ Youth and European Solidarity Corps grants for developing activities and/ or projects focusing on youth participation.
If you are interested, you can apply here on SALTO until the 14th May 2023.